Thursday 11 December 2014

A Festive Flashback Friday


So I've missed Thursday so instead of a throwback Thursday it's a flashback Friday instead!

These photo's are from the Christmas Party at playgroup last year. It was a lovely time even though I was actually incredibly unwell. St. Matthews have always been a lovely welcoming place to go. G has grown out of the playgroup mostly and most of the parents going have changed. That along side trying not to push myself as much after getting hospitalised last Christmas meant we haven't been much since but I miss it!

If I ever have another baby and the group is still running I'd definitely go back.


















2 comments:

  1. Such lovely photos. I hope you are well this Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Adele! Your wee one is a real cutie!-Sue

    ReplyDelete