Thursday 14 August 2014

.....when a shooting star streaks through the blackness, turning night into day, make a wish and think of me. Make your life spectacular

This is the kind of news I desperately wish had an update that says there's been a massive mix up and what they've reported wasn't right.
It feels personal to me as I grew up with his films, his humour, his warmth and I also know what it feels like to feel so awful, to suffer from the same horrible illness.
 Such a wonderful, funny, kind, clever man. This awful disease won and took him away from the world. It is desperately sad. I wish someone had been there to hold him and tell him to keep fighting.
This piece by Russell Brand best sums it up for me.
My mum brought me round a copy of Jumanji today. The first film I ever saw in the cinema.
I can't begin to imagine how his family are feeling. I only hope he has found peace now.


R.I.P Robin Williams


No comments:

Post a Comment